Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023 – Jhpiego Namibia Careers Portal @www.jhpiego.org. Project Director, Chief of Party, Sr. Technical Advisor and Various Vacancies in Jhpiego Namibia. Apply for Jhpiego Namibia Recruitment 2023. Top Vacancies in Namibia 2023.
Candidates who are looking for Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023. You are on the right website. We are providing here Current Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies details for all the Namibian Government Jobs seekers. Every year Jhpiego Namibia hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies circular 2023 is out for Candidates who are searching for Project Director, Chief of Party, Sr. Technical Advisor and Various Jobs in the Jhpiego Namibia department. Jhpiego Namibia is one of the most papular departments in Namibia. You can also Download Jhpiego Namibia Application form 2023 PDF for Government Jobs in Namibia.
Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023 – for Project Director, Chief of Party, Sr. Technical Advisor and Various Career Opportunities
Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023: Job seekers who are citizens of Namibia and try to find the Latest jobs at the Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies listing Page. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Currently, Jhpiego Namibia Recruitment 2023 is available like Project Director, Chief of Party, Sr. Technical Advisor and Various profiles for job seekers. The recruitment details for Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
Jhpiego Namibia Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Department
|Job Post Name
||Project Director, Chief of Party, Sr. Technical Advisor and Various
||Advanced degree, PhD and/or Masters’ degree, MD
||Not Given in The Vacancy Notification
Latest Available Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023 Job Profile Listing
|Name of Profile
- Advanced degree in public health, health administration, international health, or a related field
- Previous experience serving as COP/project director or DCOP or senior-level management
- 10+ years’ experience successfully managing large US government, multi-partner, multi-year health and/or capacity development projects (approximately $20 million) in developing countries.
- Direct USAID experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in preparing and managing multi-country, regional, national and sub-national programs focusing on organizational capacity development, preferably within the Family Planning and Reproductive Health sector
- Demonstrated experience leading a capacity-building approach for local actors in the public sector, providing capacity-building assistance at individual and organizational levels
- Demonstrated experience with a mix of practical technical skills in capacity-building topics, including policy/governance, training, technical assistance, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing project systems and overseeing project start-up and close-out
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational, team-building, and representational skills
- Proven track record managing a project team composed of technical experts and fostering teamwork
- Proven track record monitoring budgets and expenses to stay within obligations.
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with USAID Bureau of Global Health, USAID missions, host-country counterparts and representatives from other key stakeholders such as NGOs, CSOs, and the private sector
- Expertise in translating research to practice—identifying and adapting best practices to specific project contexts
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel internationally to project sites
- MD preferred
- Proficient in additional languages (French, Portuguese)
|Chief of Party – General Call for CVs
- Minimum of Advanced Degree in public health, health administration, global health, or a related field.
- At least ten (10) years of work experience successfully managing large, multi-partner, multi-year international health sector projects (> $7M per year) in HIV/AIDS, Malaria, reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in senior management positions in international donor funded organizations managing human and financial resources.
- Previous experience serving as Chief of Party, Project Director or Deputy Chief of Party on U.S. government cooperative agreement or contract health projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple sub-partners and leading institutional capacity development activities.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in establishing project systems and overseeing project start-up and close-out.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with senior government officials in relevant offices, mainly Ministry of Health.
|Sr. Technical Advisor, Immunization
- Advanced degree in public health required; additional medical, nursing or health science degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in health programs and policy relevant to immunization, including immunization program management, disease control, surveillance, child health, adolescent health or related health programs
- 5+ years’ experience of work in low- or lower-middle-income country settings in program and research activities in immunization or related health domains
- Demonstrated capability in clinical or public health research or program innovation, and ability to think critically and strategically
- Demonstrated capability in social and behavior change communications
- Demonstrated capability for technical writing addressing a mix of policy and practice audiences at global and country levels
- Demonstrated experience with a mix of practical technical skills necessary for strengthening integrated health services delivery and uptake, at the regional, national, sub-national and community-levels, in both the public and/or private sectors
- Experience with new business development, including writing and reviewing proposals and contributing to technical design
- Familiarity with Gavi, USAID, WHO, UNICEF or similar administrative, management and reporting procedures and systems or other relevant development assistance environments
- Comprehensive understanding of current global immunization funding priorities and players
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to communicate technical content verbally, in writing and through dynamic presentations
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with USAID, host-country counterparts and representatives from other key stakeholders such as NGOs, CSOs, and the private sector
- Proficient oral and written English; proficiency in second language (e.g., French) strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time
- PhD and/or Masters’ degree in public health, epidemiology or other domain relevant to immunization in resource-constrained settings.
- Experience working or living in low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply for Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023:
To apply for Jhpiego Namibia Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Jhpiego Namibia.
- After this, you will have to log in to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- After filling out the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form with them so it can be used when needed.
Apply Online for Jhpiego Namibia Vacancies 2023
Top Trending Jobs of This Month