Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023 – Ministry of Health Careers Portal @www.mhss.gov.na. Manager, Officer and Various Vacancies in Ministry of Health. Apply for Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023. Top Vacancies in Namibia 2023.
Candidates who are looking for Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023. You are on the right website. We are providing here Current Ministry of Health Vacancies details for all the Namibian Government Jobs seekers. Every year Ministry of Health hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Ministry of Health Vacancies circular 2023 is out for Candidates who are searching for Manager, Officer and Various Jobs in the Ministry of Health department. Ministry of Health is one of the most papular departments in Namibia. You can also Download Ministry of Health Application form 2023 PDF for Government Jobs in Namibia.
Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023 – for Manager, Officer and Various Career Opportunities
Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023: Job seekers who are citizens of Namibia and try to find the Latest jobs at the Ministry of Health Vacancies listing Page. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Currently, Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023 is available like Manager, Officer and Various profiles for job seekers. The recruitment details for Ministry of Health Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Ministry of Health Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Department
||Ministry of Health
|Job Post Name
||Manager, Officer and Various
||03 November 2023
Latest Available Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023 Job Profile Listing
|Name of Profile
|Relevant Degree / Diploma
||Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of the management and operations of treatment and
rehabilitation institutions and reinsertion programmes.
- Considerable knowledge of alcohol and drug abuse prevention systems and
- Knowledge of the various methods of treatment and rehabilitation utilized in
Substance Abuse Treatment, Rehabilitation Reinsertion programme.
- Knowledge of relevant laws pertaining to treatment and rehabilitation of
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other
employees, associates and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Considerable experience in Social Work, as may have been gained in the area/s of Treatment, Rehabilitation/Reinsertion of Substance Abusers.
- Training as evidenced by a Bachelor Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Further training as evidenced by a Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in the Management of social services agencies would be a definite asset.
- Experience with various forms of computer applications software.
- Any other relevant combination of training and experience.
|Drug Education Officer
||Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of the Education system and Community organizations
- Considerable knowledge of the Public Education theory and practice.
- Knowledge of Social Work, Sociology and Social Psychology.
- Ability to conduct assessment surveys to obtain data for programme planning.
- Ability to interact effectively with professional teachers, students and civil society leaders.
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to supervise and monitor Drug Demand Reduction projects.
- Ability to organize School and Community education activities and to lecture to students, teachers and community leaders on related subjects.
- Knowledge and skills in the field of Drug Prevention.
- Ability to plan and implement school and community intervention projects.
- Strong interpersonal and Human Relations skills.
- Strong community relations and/or communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite with PowerPoint.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- A degree in the Social Sciences, preferably with emphasis on the Behavioural Science.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in the field of Social Work.
- Experience in planning and implementing Social programmes/projects.
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
||KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies and principles
including quantitative, qualitative and participatory approaches.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of accountability theories and practices, including methods
- Knowledge of logical frameworks and participatory results based
planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Some knowledge of government policies, procedures, rules and
- Some knowledge of the principles and methods involved in project
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skill in the use of personal computers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to use e-government technology platforms.
- Ability to develop the overall framework for project monitoring and
- Ability to collaborate with relevant stakeholders to provide relevant
information for ongoing evaluation of project activities, effects and
- Ability to compile and analyse data and prepare comprehensive
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and orally
How to Apply for Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023:
To apply for Ministry of Health Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Ministry of Health.
- After this, you will have to log in to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- After filling out the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form with them so it can be used when needed.
Apply Online for Ministry of Health Vacancies 2023
Top Trending Jobs of This Month