Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023 – Office of The Judiciary Careers Portal @www.judiciary.na. Clerk, Officer and Various Vacancies in Office of The Judiciary. Apply for Office of The Judiciary Recruitment 2023. Top Vacancies in Namibia 2023.
Candidates who are looking for Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023. You are on the right website. We are providing here Current Office of The Judiciary Vacancies details for all the Namibian Government Jobs seekers. Every year Office of The Judiciary hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Office of The Judiciary Vacancies circular 2023 is out for Candidates who are searching for Clerk, Officer and Various Jobs in the Office of The Judiciary department. Office of The Judiciary is one of the most papular departments in Namibia. You can also Download Office of The Judiciary Application form 2023 PDF for Government Jobs in Namibia.
Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023 – for Clerk, Officer and Various Career Opportunities
Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023: Job seekers who are citizens of Namibia and try to find the Latest jobs at the Office of The Judiciary Vacancies listing Page. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Currently, Office of The Judiciary Recruitment 2023 is available like Clerk, Officer and Various profiles for job seekers. The recruitment details for Office of The Judiciary Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Office of The Judiciary Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
Office of The Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Department||Office of The Judiciary|
|Job Post Name||Clerk, Officer and Various|
|Circular||PSM CIRCULAR NO. J OF 2023|
|Location||Windhoek, Magistrate’s Office Okakarara, Magistrate’s Office Bethanie|
|Qualification||Grade 12, Diploma, Bachelor Degrees|
|Last Date||22 December 2023|
Latest Available Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023 Job Profile Listing
|Name of Profile||Requirements|
|Senior Legal Clerk Grade 10||Minimum requirements: A Grade 12 (or Equivalent) certificate on NQF Level 3 plus 3 years’ experience in court administration.
|Public Relations Officer Grade 8||Minimum Requirements: An appropriate B Degree or equivalent qualification on NQF L7.
PUBLIC SERVICE ACT, 1995 (ACT 13 OF 1995)
To provide for the establishment, management and efficiency of the Public Service, the regulation of the employment, conditions of service, discipline, retirement and discharge of staff members in the Public Service, and other incidental matters
- Public Service Act, 1995 (Act 13 of 1995)
- Regulations Under The Public Service Act, 1995 (Act 13 of 1995)
- Application for Employment
- Health Questionnaire (form 156094)
How to Apply for Office of The Judiciary Vacancies 2023:
To apply for Office of The Judiciary Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Office of The Judiciary.
- After this, you will have to log in to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- After filling out the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form with them so it can be used when needed.
Top Trending Jobs of This Month