Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023 – Omaheke Regional Council Careers Portal @www.omahekerc.gov.na. Cleaner, Officer and Various Vacancies in Omaheke Regional Council. Apply for Omaheke Regional Council Recruitment 2023. Top Vacancies in Namibia 2023.
Candidates who are looking for Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023. You are on the right website. We are providing here Current Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies details for all the Namibian Government Jobs seekers. Every year Omaheke Regional Council hires for many types of Government Jobs vacancies. This year also Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies circular 2023 is out for Candidates who are searching for Cleaner, Officer and Various Jobs in the Omaheke Regional Council department. Omaheke Regional Council is one of the most papular departments in Namibia. You can also Download Omaheke Regional Council Application form 2023 PDF for Government Jobs in Namibia.
Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023 – for Cleaner, Officer and Various Career Opportunities
Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023: Job seekers who are citizens of Namibia and try to find the Latest jobs at the Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies listing Page. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Currently, Omaheke Regional Council Recruitment 2023 is available like Cleaner, Officer and Various profiles for job seekers. The recruitment details for Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies.
Omaheke Regional Council Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Department||Omaheke Regional Council|
|Job Post Name||Cleaner, Officer and Various|
|Circuler||PSM CIRCULAR NO. I OF 2023|
|Location||Aminius Settlement Office|
|Qualification||Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
|Last Date||There are currently no vacancies available. Please check back later|
Latest Available Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023 Job Profile Listing
|Name of Profile||Requirements|
|Control Administrative Officer Grade 6
||Minimum requirement: An appropriate National Diploma or equivalent qualification NQF
level 6. Candidates must have 6 years’ appropriate experience in Administration of which
three (3) years must be at the level of Chief Administrative Officer Grade 8 or supervisory
Additional requirements: Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor of Business
Administration/ Management, Public Administration/ Management. Interested candidates
must be in possession of a valid three (3) years driver’s license (Code B). Computer Literacy is
essential as well as excellent communication skills.
- All foreign qualifications must be submitted with an evaluation report of qualifications from Namibia Qualifications Authority.
- All applications must be done on the new employment application form 156043 and 156094 obtainable at all Government Offices together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications, proof of identification, testimonials and any other relevant documents.
- Note must be taken that competition for vacancies in the Public Service have been limited. Public servants must have completed their probation successfully and may only compete for vacancies, which are on the next higher grade/post level.
- Failure to complete all items on the application form for employment and not attaching the necessary documents will disqualify the application.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no personal documents will be returned.
How to Apply for Omaheke Regional Council Vacancies 2023:
To apply for Omaheke Regional Council Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Omaheke Regional Council.
- After this, you will have to log in to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill out the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- After filling out the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form with them so it can be used when needed.
Top Trending Jobs of This Month